Ambassadors Football is an international Christian football outreach organisation with over 100 staff in more than 20 countries worldwide. Founded in 1990, the mission of Ambassadors Football is to communicate the good news of Jesus through football and this mission is pursued through six strategic programs: clubs, camps, academies, tours, training and associations. Ambassadors Football Australia was launched in 2009 initially focusing on camps and more recently also on training. Since its inception, Ambassadors Football Australia has conducted soccer camps in partnership with local churches for over 2500 children across NSW, Victoria and SA.
- Andrew Cameron – National Director (CEO).
- David Johnston – National Camps Director.
- Graham Johnson – Operations Manager.
- Andrew Cameron, MDiv (Australian College of Theology), BBus. Andrew is currently the National Director of Ambassadors Football Australia and attends Mosaic Church, Ohio, and Caringbah Baptist Church.
- Anthony Lax, MPA (London School of Economics), BBus. Anthony is currently the Director Equity Product Sales at the Commonwealth Bank and attends Kirkplace Presbyterian Church, Kogarah.
- David Bonamy, BCom. David is currently the Acting Group Manager Customised Pricing Gov’t and NFP at Telstra and attends St Cuthberts Anglican Church, South Carlton.
- Graham Johnson (Company Secretary), BA. In addition to his Ambassadors staff position, Graham is the Church Administrator for St Johns Anglican Church, Sutherland, and also attends there.
- Jonathan Ortlip, MA (Fuller Theological Seminary), BA. Jon is currently the International Director of Ambassadors Football and attends Parkside Church, Ohio.
The above staff and Board members can be contacted at email@example.com, or by using the contact form on this website.
The NSW Churches Football Association was formed straight after World War 1 when a group of parents decided their children needed a sporting outlet that included fellowship and Christian values. Now a member association of Christian Football Federation Australia, the mission of NSWCFA is to foster and develop the game of football among the clubs of the churches of New South Wales. The NSWCFA includes 28 clubs with teams ranging from under 6’s to all ages. For more information about NSWCFA, please visit their website.
Lionsraw is a movement that mobilises passionate football fans who believe they can make a difference in the lives of others locally and globally. They seek to do this by mobilising and encouraging football supporters to volunteer their time and/or money to local community projects or as part of specific Legacy Tours. Lionsraw globally is currently focused on the upcoming World Cup in 2018. Find out more about Lionsraw in Australia and beyond here.
Active Faith Australia was formed in 2013 with the vision of seeing churches in Australia partner together to serve their sports community for the sake of Christ’s kingdom. Active Faith Australia is focused on three core activities in relation to the local church: partnering, resourcing and connecting. Visit Active Faith’s Facebook group here.